Thursday, September 3, 2009

September...already?!

Well it's already September! This is crazy! Where did the summer go?!

Although I have not had a busy appearance schedule this week, I've still had my hands full organizing so many different things. Not to mention my best friend is getting married this weekend! Eek!

I want to give a BIG shout out to our Jersey Girl, Katie Hope, who is representing New Jersey at the Sweetheart pageant in Hoopeston, Illinois. I was just given news that her interview went well, so I'm confident she is having the time of her life! Keep her in your prayers everyone! :-)

Thank-you to those who have been helping with the Golf Outing, and the sponsors! I really appreciate your support! The deadline is September 10th, don't' forget to sign up!

I also want to thank my FABULOUS hair stylist Issa, from Issalon in East Windsor, NJ. He has agreed to be my hair sponsor for the year, and he is absolutely fantastic! He is the master of cut/color/makeup/overall image. (He even fixed my personal boo-boo I made by making my hair TOO blonde before Orlando, and he fixed it perfectly!!) I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone, he has a full-service Salon, and I promise you will not be disappointed! He is very much in demand, so make sure you call now for appointment!
http://issasalonandspa.com/

Have no fear, I've been diligently working out at the gym. For those of you who follow my status on Facebook, you know I'm either getting my butt kicked by Linda, or at bootcamp or even doing some more Cardio. I'm pooped, but the benefits are so worth the hardwork! I had to go and buy myself a new pair of sneakers, which turned out to cause some blisters on the back of my feet, but nothing a few band-aids can't handle! I guess I have developed my own version "dancers feet!"

With all my travels and duties, my poor car is taking a beating. The gas attendants know me by name now with the amount of times I'm at the pump! But they still call me "Miss New Joi-zee" (notice the prounciation of 'Jersey') My Jetta is so dirty that a white car looks like it's off-white or ivory, Ew! I think I need a car wash sponsor!

Now I'm off to celebrate the marriage of my best friend and roommate, Kate O'Connor, soon to be Kate Prairie in Sturbridge, MA. (Hey Miss Mass, call me so we can meet up! lol) This is very bittersweet for me, she is the first of our friends to tie the knot, and one of my closest friends. She was the first girl I talked to the first day of band camp at Marist College, and we have been friends ever since! So I guess it's fitting she is the "first" wedding too!

She has been there through every pageant I've been in, and knew I could do it! She is my fellow "balla" as we joke around because we diligently followed college basketball together, although she is a UConn Fan, I accept it because she did grow up 20 minutes away from the University. I will be back with plenty of photos to share with everyone!

Kate and I at her Bridal Shower 07-11-09

No comments: